I've noticed a number of people here have different blogs for different topics. For now at least, I plan to stick with one blog, in which I write about anything and everything that interests me. In no particular order, that might include:
- The idiocy of the official plans for the World Trade Center site, and the ineptness of those in charge of building it.
- Life as a Cubs fan living in New York, and how delightful it was last fall to see my Cubbies win their division while the Yanks settled for the Wild Card and the Mets missed the playoffs completely.
- Places I've visited, and which places I still hope to visit (i.e. any place that exists).
- Thoughts on religion, spirituality, politics and all that other controversial stuff.
- My recently-acquired LOST obsession (Yes, I am NYCub from IMDb and Lostpedia!)
- Living with autism (no, we're not all Raymond Babbitts!)
- One of my great loves--MOVIES!!